Monday, August 11, 2008






















Matt decided to go up to Provo with his dad for a few days of fishing this week and i was left behind to finish out the school year with the kids and deal with a broken airconditioner!!! Some friends invited us out to the lake on Saturday. What a BLAST! My first time riding a tube, my kids too. They did great. It was such a beautiful day to be out on the water just having fun and relaxing. I am just sad my hubby wasn't there to see me ride the tube and get launched off of it as well. (thanks GREG!!) Anyways here are some pictures of our fun.

2 comments:

Herlean Family said...

It looks like you were with some fun people. And the guy driving the boat is SEXY!

Amy Brindley said...

Wow! Ang, I'm impressed. Why have you not told me of your blog? I had to find it through Amy Barlow's blog. What kind of friendship do we have?