Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pictures I Just Love


Brooke


My mother & father in-law



Taylor

Brooke with her curly hair!!



Taylor enjoying the snow


Taylor's first lost tooth


Disneyland 2005


Taylor & Brooke


Meagan


Meagan & My Mom


Brooke in Mexico


My family at Bennihana

Brooke, Meagan & Tayor at the Belliago

My Sister and my best friend


Taylor & Chandler


Meagan & Taylor


These are all old pictures, but for one reason or another i love all of them and just wanted to put them on my blog. Aren't they cute!!???!?!

2 comments:

Sydney said...

so cute! hey I just added you as a link to my blog email me if you want to view my blog-- willowjager@yahoo.com We also have to get Taylor and Syd together to play

annilee said...

Yay I love to find blogs of people I know! Your family is so beautiful, and I am glad to get to know you! Welcome to blogland!!! I am adding you also!