Monday, October 12, 2009

Young At Heart



This is my husbands grandfather. His name is Earl Williams! I love him dearly! He calls my husband, Matt Dog. I love it. We just celebrated his 93rd birthday with a huge party. This man has been a very important person in my husbands life. Matt lived at his grandpa's ranch for 2 years when he was younger. His grandfather baptized him. His grandfather taught him about hard work and integrity. Matt continued to go out and work for his grandfather on the ranch durning the summers after his family moved to Vegas. My children love their great grandpa. He always wants to see them and talk to them about how they are doing. Everytime i see grandpa he tells me how lucky Matt is to have me as a wife, this makes me happy, grandpa thinks I'm the BOMB!

1 comment:

Amy Brindley said...

Can my kids move out there and learn those lessons too? Two years sounds about right!